Monday, September 1, 2014

MY DEAR SWEETHEART -- Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.There I saw you with our cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. by Rachel Wanjiku

MY DEAR SWEETHEART -- Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.There I saw you with our cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.

by Rachel Wanjiku>September 01, 2014 at 03:15PM



from Entrepreneurship http://ift.tt/1uq8BJR

via IFTTT

1 comment:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    facebook group auto poster

    ReplyDelete